Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Tao of Wu

As you may have already figured out from previous blog posts, I am a pretty big Wu Tang fan. OB4CL pt 1 and 2, Liquid Swords, 36 Chambers, and Supreme Clientele are some of my favorite albums, so its no wonder I'm waiting to check out this book. Although I should have ordered or gotten my copy already, I'm putting off reading this book until after my Biology Exam Friday, because I'm pretty sure I won't be able to put it down. What I'm talking about is RZA's latest book, The Tao of Wu.

Here's a video that was on The Colbert Report featuring the RZA via Worldstarhiphop.com




Hopefully I'll be getting into this book by next weekend.

1 comment:

  1. hopefully you will so you can finish and let me borrow plox. I'll give you the Tao of Pooh and the Te of Piglet. (I'm being serious)

    ReplyDelete